1. At the start of production, all crew members/clients will be subject to COVID pre-screening questions and temperature checks and asked to sign an agreement to comply with all safety guidelines. Anyone who has experienced COVID symptoms within a specified number of days will not be permitted on set. Additionally, anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 F or greater, will not be permitted on set. If someone begins displaying symptoms of the flu, cold, and/or cough they will be asked to leave.
2. Crew and cast members will be required to wear masks at all times during production. The only exceptions will be for on-camera actors when they are participating in a shoot or for all members when they break for lunch and/or dinner. Masks may be removed during dining hours when sitting in a designated dining area.
3. All equipment will be disinfected at the beginning of the shoot day and at the end of the shoot day. Crew members will wear gloves when disinfecting equipment or handling props. Each equipment piece will only be operated by one person. If the equipment needs to change hands, that piece of equipment will be disinfected before switching hands. All cast must wash or sanitize hands before touching props, costumes, or set materials. During filming, the cast may use these items without wearing gloves.
4. All props, costumes and set materials must be disinfected before first use on the set, and between uses by different actors. Where feasible, the cast will bring their own props (i.e. cell phone) and costumes to avoid sharing. All cast shall wash or sanitize hands when beginning the filming of a scene and not touch their face during the filming session. Any crew that must interact with the set or cast must also wash or sanitize their hands at the beginning of filming and must wear a mask.
5. The crew will be as minimal as possible. Typically, this will include cameraman, producer and production assistant. Other members should be added only if they are absolutely necessary.
6. All cast and crew members should drive separately to maintain social distancing. In the event that there are shared rides, any members in the same vehicle should wear a mask.
7. Cast and crew will maintain 6-feet distance at all times. All cast performing work in which they cannot wear a face covering (i.e. actors) should strive for a minimum of 8 feet of social distancing during rehearsal or performance. Any work requiring cast or crew to be closer than six feet must be as brief as possible and cast must be as silent as possible to avoid spreading droplets through talking.
8. Bathrooms will be disinfected every 4 hours to maintain safety. Cast and crew will be allowed frequent breaks to wash their hands. Frequently touched objects (i.e. tables, doorknobs or handles, printers, props, common equipment) will be disinfected using EPA approved disinfectants. Such surfaces should be cleaned at least three times a day.
9. To avoid passing papers, all scripts, shot lists, call sheets, etc. should all be digital.
10. All food items will be wrapped or boxed individually. Self-service food will not be allowed.
11. We will conduct daily safety and health meetings. Any questions will be addressed at this time.
12. We will do our best to avoid crowding and maintain social distancing especially near doorways. If possible, workspaces will have one-directional traffic (separate entrances and exits).